Monday, May 16, 2011

Summmer

Have I mentioned how much I love doing nothing? Yes well, here we go: I love doing nothing. This past week I have pretty much sat around, hung out with friends, spent money, etc! I did have a job interview and get a job so I figure I'm not TOTALLY wasting my time. ;] But! Yes! So I don't even start my job until June 2nd, SO! I still have the rest of May to just chill before I'll be working a LOT. Oh well, having money is nice. And a week from Wednesday the 25th I think,, I'm leaving to Washington! :D yay!! I'm really excited. I have been there since I was like 11 and I'm going for a four day music festival! What else could I ask for? I'll be seeing Modest Mouse for the 5th time, so I'm feel pretty happy about that. Plus I'm going with my two best friends, so uhh YES! I have a feeling it's going to be completely nuts, I hear nobody ever sleeps.. :] Great way to kick off the summer. Sadly like the next day I get back I start work but that's okay. Anyways.. Nothing new really. I've had a good summer so far, being exercising and not eating a whole bunch haha. And my tattoo is pretty much healed, it's still a little itchy. But I freaking love it. :] I'll try to write some more once stuff actually starts happening :]

Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment