Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Going back to Logan

Well the day I moved to Logan, I couldn't wait until Winter Break. Finally it has come and it's pretty much over. I still have a little less than a week left, and I get to go to my friend Stephanie's cabin! I am actually really excited for that! Me and four of my other best friends locked in a cabin in the high mountains with a shit ton of food, movies, and games! Plus the bathroom is an outhouse like 15 feet away in the freezing snow. I wish all of our friends could come up, but unfortunately school has started for some people. Also no boys allowed!! I feel like a third grader with those kind of rules, plus my Mom was being all, "I don't want you to drive up the mountains by yourself, blah blah blah." I wish my Mom would realize that not all teenagers are dumb asses behind the wheel. Some of us have brains and realize that we aren't invincible, especially my friends and I. Plus I'm a wimp and a half, and if anybody is going 10 over the speed limit, I'm screaming the slow the fuck down, haha. Anyways back to Winter Break, I've had a really good time. It's felt like a summer, but also high school again because of the weather. I have loved being with all my best friends, staying up late, and just chilling in bed forever. I am getting sick of doing nothing, I'm actually kind of missing Logan. I'm excited for my new classes! And meeting new people. That's one of my goals, to make a lot of new friends. It's not like I don't like my friends I have already made, but it's just not doing it for me anymore. I hate the fact that when I'm up there I just can't wait until I'm home! I'm really not looking to replace my best friends, but just to make Logan bearable, I really hope I can meet some cool people. And I really think I'm going to focus on my grades, easier said than done right? I've never been academically skilled. But if I put my mind to it, I can do it. :) And if I can keep my GPA above a 3.0, I can get into the U next year! Then I can move  into an apartment with Cami :) All things I can definitely look forward too, and keep me motivated. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment