Thursday, January 13, 2011

Ugh!

Wow it sure has been a minute. Well I guess like, four days but it feels like a long time. So my first week of school has been okay. I'm pretty much done because I don't have classes on Friday, wahooo. :) So about my classes, first off I'll tell you what I'm taking!!
Aerobics, Yoga, Human Development Across the Lifespan, Biodiversity and Sustainability, and Math 1010!! My first day was okay, but on Tuesday I felt completely overwhelmed. To the point where I went and got Panda Express, haha. I hate how I use junk food for comfort, but oh freaking well. Hopefully I can replace it with exercise. Yaa right.
Well I started typing this blog and then I left it for about an hour.. sooo maybe I'll try again when I don't have desperate housewives and shit to do. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment