Saturday, January 22, 2011

Meow

I've been having the urge to Meow lately, don't know what that means. I also have a feeling that my addiction to burts bees could be a deeper thing. Like without my chap stick I feel completely nuts! I just freak out, it's such a security for me. I've almost been of accutain for a whole year, I just think it's all in my head that my lips get dry,, oh well! Hopefully they stop jacking up the prices.h aha. So lately!! I've really been enjoying skiing! When I was younger I used to go frequently but I had a "near death experience" so I stopped for about 8 years. Last weekend I went up Snowbird with my friends Gab and Jet! We took a lesson and it came back to me really easily. I forgot how much I love it! And then today, Anne and I went up to Beaver! Which is up Logan Canyon about 30 miles! I feel like I faced a really big fear of mine, driving through the canyon! I don't care how many cars I held up for going hella slow! I HATEHAHTEHA driving in canyons especially when there is a lot of snow on the roads! But I gotta say my little baby did awesome! Gotta appreciate the new tires :) And then next weekend I think my Dad is taking me to Deer Valley! I was surprised how steep the bunny hill at Beaver Mountain was.,, like a little to steep! But oh well! It was still really fun, and super cheap! I'm just grateful I'm doing something physical with my time. There is only so much I can take of sitting around watching NETFLIX even though, I LOVE NETFLIX. haha. :) But yeah! After skiing today I decided to come home. I didn't even have an urge to hang out with my friends, they have a good enough time without me. I'm not saying that all pity pity blah blah. But honestly, if they really cared I'm sure they'd make more of an effort to come up to Logan ya know? BUt anyways! I just spent the night with my parents. I feel bad for kids who don't have relationships with their parents. I mean I know some parents can be really......... I know. haha. But I'M BEYOND GRATEFUL I have the parents I DO! They mean to the world to me. I think that moving away has really helped me fully appreciate them. :) So yeah I'll admit I'd sometimes I'd rather hang out with my parents then my friends. :) I hope they like to me around me just as much!! Well.. I feel like I've kind of given an update on what's been going on. I'll try to post a blog about my classes, and work. Oh YEAH WORK. Got some great battle wounds from Friday. A brused jaw? haha. Oh man. :) Well anywho! Goodnight :)

No comments:

Post a Comment