Monday, January 31, 2011

SLACKER

HMM. College is busy,, I have yet to find time to blog. But Oh well.. I'll do it when I feel like writing. I don't really have an urge to write but I just gotta do it yaa know? Logan has been awesome so far! I still feel really anxious about it and whatnot. Today was so great though! I've been having a tough time at work lately. Lots of battle wounds including bites and pinches. I know right? HA! I mean if you look at it from a distance: I'm getting bit by a five year old. It doesn't sound that bad, but while it's happening.. it's pretty intense. I ended crying at work, which made me feel even more embarrassed.. You don't want to seem weak haha. But oh well! Today was awesome! No battle wounds and we were laughing and smiling through the whole shift! Big weight lifted off my shoulders :)  A lot of people don't really know but I have pretty bad anxiety issues/depression. It's really not that big of a deal, a lot of people have anxiety.. But being away from home really sparks mine. Last week I started a group anxiety workshop! I really enjoy it so far. It's nice to meet with a diverse group of people and share what makes us go nuts! People may think I'm a lot worse because I have to go to counseling, but it keeps me sane! I haven't had a full blown anxiety attack in over a year! So hopefully just nipping these feelings in the butt will prevent that from happening! If you wanna know what anxiety is or how I personally experience it, just let me know! I like sharing, helps me cope :) ANYWAYS. I'm just feeling really good tonight and enjoying life! I stole these from a different blog and decided to do it :) PLUS I'm starting to like somebody new, :) Awesome.

4 shows i watch:

1. Desperate Housewives
2. South Park
3. The Office
4. 30 Rock

4 things i'm passionate about:

1. Parents
2. Work
3. Music
4. Friends

4 phrases i say a lot:

1. Huuuh?
2. Yeahh n*ggaa- gotta stop with this one
3. what the hellll
4. oh my shit

4 things i've learned from the past:

1. don't repeat it!
2. things will always get better
3. education is key
4. shitty things without a positive outcome aren't worth it!

4 things i did yesterday:

1. got my nails done
2. ate!
3. drove to logan!
4. hang out with jacy

4 places i would love to visit:

1. red rocks-see arcade fire!
2. europe
3. east coast
4.  anywhere!


4 things i'm looking forward to:

1. falling in love :)
2. graduating 
3. when my parents go outta town
4. having kids

4 things i love about winter:

1. mountains!
2. skiing
3. cute coats
4. NOTHING haha



Well fun! haha. I miss feeling out survey thingss from like myspace days :/ AHH BLACK keys just came on :) I love them haha. But anywhoooo




I'll try to post again soon. Just know that tonight I'm leaving my blog with a positive outloook

No comments:

Post a Comment